19 November 2012

Waterjet Abuse Pt. 1: nananananananana BATMAN!

Let's abuse the waterjet! Before we go ahead and cut parts for Melonchopper, my buddy Tyler Hamer and I found some nice steel in a scrapbox, and decided it would best be put to use making a couple Batarangs. 

Because c'mon, they're Steel Batarangs! :D


After a quick DXF-ing thanks to Tyler, the waterjet is off!


I SEE IT!


Tyler waiting on the jet to finish...

After the Storm

Sweet! Tool Steel Batarangs! Now all we have to do it buff them up, sharpen the edges, and maybe even anneal them with a torch and a dunk in water. 

YAY BATMAN!

1 comment:


  1. Dear Admin, you have shared very informative information with us through your article. this information is very useful for me and you are doing amazing work keep it up. I want also to share something with you. Thank you so much for sharing this and I wish you all the best for the upcoming article. norton.com/setup
    www.norton.com/setup, Norton product key

    ReplyDelete